Thursday 12 September 2013

boot camp toronto

Sucess Story- Case Study:

My name is Neil Applebaum. I'm just a average guy that found a program that works...Gordy's Boot Camp Toronto! I've trained at other private gyms, commercial health clubs, and tried all the mainstream diets like Dc Bernstein and Weight Watchers with NO long-term results!

A couple years ago, I was overweight, unhappy, depressed, suffered from first stage of osteoporosis and not proud of the way I was living and looked. I weighed 210 pounds and was 47% body fat! My waist size was 45inches. I had high blood pressure, was tired all the time, and was at high risk for a heart attack or worse!

Rob is an incredible trainer and helped change my total way of life!
Boot camp was different! He really cares and wants you to succeed, not just  to reach your short-term goals, but for a total mental  health and fitness transformation, and a way of life!
He helped me with a nutritional plan which consisted of some loose
guidelines right out of Health Canada and with training only the three
days a week, and I lost over 30 pounds in and 5-6 inches off my waist!..

By 2013 I weighed in at 170 pounds and was only 23% body fat!
That totals 24% of pure fat that I lost.My osteoporosis is reversed
and non-existent, My depression is gone and energy levels are high!

Learn more about Rob Gordy's Boot Camp Toronto here. 






No comments:

Post a Comment